Wheel Well Circuit is a road race in Cars: Mater-National Championship.
Story Mode Edit
The race starts at the Wheel Well Motel and heads to the bridge where the player first enters Tailfin Pass, a small shortcut also appears in this area. The road ahead has a longcut which if the player falls off the road, they'll fall in and be slown down. They then head up a curvy hill and into a tunnel with more curves and a ramp. With enough speed and height, a racer can get up onto a Super-Shortcut hidden in the ceiling, but exposed by the "no entry" sign put affront most shortcuts. They then cross through the Ramone's House of Body Art and Luigi's Casa Della Tires of Tailfin Pass and return to the starting line.
Main Causes of Loss Edit
- On Higher Difficulties, opponents will be fast enough they can reach the Super-Shortcut without being pushed, so make sure you get up there as well!
- If you fall into the longcut, it may cost you alot of time, even when cheat codes are enabled.
- The trees and buildings around the final stretch are very easy to have head-on collisions with, and with the amount of time you'll have left, it can cost a victory to crash into one.
- The cave's darkness may sometimes make it hard to navigate. So try using other cars around you or simply remember the code: "Left-Right-Left-Right-Jump-Straight-Left".
Award Info Edit
First Place awards the player 12 Bolt Banners. If completed later, they get 12000 points.
- This is the only road race that is the only road race appearance of up to two characters (being Mia and Fletcher).