Team Relay 2 is the second team relay in Cars: Mater-National Championship.
Story Mode Edit
As all four Mater-National relay races are built out of existing tracks, this race is made from Ornament Valley Airport.
Award Info Edit
Winning grants 4 bolt banners, and other wins give 4000 points.
- Team Relay 2 is the easiest race in the game, still 20 seconds slower than opponents on the normal race on Rookie.
- This is the only relay where the team with the one of the five "International" racers is slower.
- This is also the only relay where Doc is not on the player's team.
- Like the original race, a glitch is known to occur where an opponent can slide into the RV Park, get reset, and instantly gain a lap's advantage.
- By using this glitch, one can see their third car behind an opposing second car.