1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Bad, later Neutral
Ally of Chick Hicks
Lenny is the back of the gang from so called "Queens" who competes in Cars: The Video Game and Cars: Mater National Championship. He is extremely timid, despite the rather scary "shark-fin" air intake and low-pitch voice. He is incapable of talking, similarly to how Pokémon can only say their own names, he can only say "Good" and "Not Good".
Cars: The Video Game Edit
In Cars: The Video Game, Lenny makes his sole appearence in Ornament Valley Circuit, where he normally is the slowest car. He is not playable.
Cars: Mater-National Championship Edit
In Cars: Mater-National Championship, he appears in Fillmore's Nature Preserve, Wheel Well Circuit. Stadium Race 2, Team Relay 4, and Race "N" Chase 7. He still isn't playable.
Cars:IGNITE Remake Edit
Lenny is currently under consideration to be a playable character.
Lenny is a light blue with a white stripe heading down his body. His doors have a "66" printed on them, despite no suspected connection with Route 66. He also has a brown rear (gray with two black lines in the PS3 version of Cars: Mater-National Championship).
Despite being unable to speak, Lenny does actually have some persona, he (like Sonny) is somewhat two-face, even though he is shown silently growling at Lightning when Vince demanded a throw down, he is very timid. He later is shown giving a shy look when lined up and he had a similar look right before the gang laughed. His absence in all races afterwards could also display him afraid of Chick Hicks.
Lenny has no displayed abilities, but can seem to fit a muscular car like El Machismo.
- In Mario Kart Wii, a kart called the Flame Flyer bears striking ressemblance to Lenny, and he could likely have been used as a basis for the kart.
- At first view of his artwork, Lenny appears to be the only Queens Car who does not have any visual differences, but some will be noticed when looking at his rear-view artwork.
- Lenny's turning animations are messed up, he does not look the direction he is turning, and his pupils remain in place. He is the only character to have this issue.
- Lenny and Ginormous are the only characters in Cars: Mater-National Championship to have no new voice clips from what they had in Cars: The Video Game.
- Lenny is the only Queens Car to have a two-digit number, this presumably was to avoid confusion with Cletus, who debuted in the same game as Lenny and was numbered 6.