Lux Motors Co. Piston Cup V8
Yellow, black, white
Green (blue on X360)
Piston Cup Racer
Hollister is a character in Cars: The Video Game.
Cars: The Video GameEdit
Hollister is yellow, black, and white with the number 282, sponsored by Leak Less, his rear bumper reads "ADULT DRIP PANS" and "WATCH YOUR WHEELS!".
- 2 Hollisters appear in Motor Speedway of the South, the slower one is actually Aikens in disguise, as proven in the Wii version where there is properly just one Hollister.
- Hollister and Guenther are the only NPCs to have their sponsor written on their spoilers on the Wii and X360 versions of the game.
- Hollister is the only car to have two different bumper texts, both of which are present on all versions.
- On all versions except the Wii and Xbox 360, Hollister loses the sponsor name on both sides of his trunk, making him the only car to have this detail.
- Hollister is the only NPC to start in the inner row of cars in his top 5 appearances.
- Hollister and Lee Jr are the only cars to have a different facial expression and a close-up of them in one of the race opening scenes, although modders have been known to change this and make other cars appear in their specified spots and take the close-up instead.
- Hollister is also the only car to have both a front and rear close-up within the five race opening scenes.
- Hollister has the highest number of any known Piston Cup Racer, but loses to Sarge for the highest number in the franchise.
- In some alternative languages, Hollister's altered name has the "Jr" suffix, while Lee Jr does not.
- Hollister's number changes to 52 (Joltsen's number) on his status icon on most versions, and in the Xbox 360 game intro.